- Select Your Course:
- Accelerated Nursing Aide (CNA) Class
- Evening/Weekend Nursing Aide (CNA) Class
2. Register for Desired Course/ Determine Payment Method:
- Registration can be completed by using the scheduling tool provided here.
- Money order, cashier’s check, facility check, credit card or cash. No personal checks are accepted. Any payments made with the credit card online or at the facility will incur a $20 one-time processing fee.
- To ensure a secured seat, a deposit is required within 72 hours of class enrollment. Failure to do so may result in your removal from the course.
3. Familiarize Yourself with School Guidelines:
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully.
4. Submit Your Criminal Background Check:
- Before the start of class, you must submit a background check.
5. Take a Tuberculosis Test:
- Read here to schedule and learn more about the TB test.
- Before the start of class, you must submit proof of negative TB test.
6. Pick Up Your CNA Textbook:
- Please call your local facility to schedule a time to pick up your textbook: