1. Select Your Course:
- Accelerated Nursing Aide (CNA) Class
- Evening/Weekend Nursing Aide (CNA) Class
2. Register for Desired Course/ Determine Payment Method:
- Registration can be completed by using the scheduling tool.
- Money order, cashier’s check, facility check, credit card or cash. No personal checks are accepted. Any payments made with the credit card online or at the facility will incur a $20 one-time processing fee.
- To ensure a secured seat, a deposit is required within 72 hours of class enrollment. Failure to do so may result in your removal from the course.
3. Familiarize Yourself with School Guidelines:
- Read the Terms and Conditions carefully.
Items 4 and 5 are currently not needed as we aren’t going into long-term care facilities for clinicals due to COVID-19. All clinicals are being held in-house and via simulated training at this time.
Submit Your Criminal Background Check: Before the start of class, you must submit a background check.
Take a Tuberculosis Test: Read here to schedule and learn more about the TB test. Before the start of class, you must submit proof of negative TB test.